a Roles in sexual initiation - Kerala

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Roles in sexual initiation

Visit the flu-o-meter to see the current flu activity in your area.

New research suggests that it's still possible to lose weight while indulging your sweet tooth.

Sign up for our newsletter to get all the latest Health news

Subject: Roles in sexual initiation Posted by: Johnno | 29/8/2011

Hi,
For years now my wife and I have had a great sexual life. I have a problem with the fact that I have to always initiate any sexual intercourse. I have spoken to her about it and told her it makes our relationship seem totally one-sided.
Nothing has changed, and in the last month, I have not initiated any intermacy and guess what, no sex for the last month. I really feel that she should also initiate intercourse.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Kerala . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map