a curiosity - Kerala

Monday, August 29, 2011

curiosity

You don't need lots of cash to make you happy. These 10 things cost less than R100 each.

What would it take for you to handle a snake?

Sign up for our newsletter to get all the latest Health news

Posted by: nancy | 26/8/2011

I have just introduced myself to sexual activity with friends. I am curious and anxious to learn what one expect during orgasm. I want to know so that I will be aware of it and enjoy experiencing it.

Posted by: IX | 26/8/2011
why don''t you ask your mum?
you are young and could get killed by HIV/Aids Posted by: Sexologist | 27/8/2011
Orgasmic feelings differ from woman to woman but a heightened excited feeling withfeelings of lightheadedness etc have been reported

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Kerala . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map