a LOST INTEREST IN SEX - Kerala

Thursday, June 2, 2011

LOST INTEREST IN SEX

Check out this video of how to give each muscle group in your face a workout.

This slideshow gives useful tips on what to do if you have acne.

A study has found that women find happy guys significantly less sexually attractive than swaggering or brooding men. Do you think that "bad boys" are sexier?

Sign up for our newsletter to get all the latest Health news

Posted by: Cleo | 1/6/2011

Hi, I''m a married woman and have been for 7 years now but my problem is that i suddenly lost interest in sexand intimacy with my husband. even if he touches me my body just freezes. when we make love i sometimes dont feel anything i just lie on my back i''ve tried pretend to feel something but now that just does not work anymore.
I love my husband very much and I do not Want to loose him because of this and NO, NO I''m not having an affair and has not ever since i got married.
Please help what can I do I do not like to feel this way I also want to enjoy giving and receiving Sex with my husband

Posted by: Sexologist | 1/6/2011
By the sound of it you can definitely benefit from the assistance from a professional psychologist that works in the field of sexual health. The fact that your have been married for 7 years indicate that the two of you have had enough time together to become good friends but to also have lost some of the spark ? for that there can be several reasons ? increased responsibilities; stress; demands; bodily changes; possibly children; etc. All these factors could impact on you as a person but also on your relationship dynamic. Your primary relationship could have suffered with a lack of attention due to all the other demands. The fresh outlook of a professional could be beneficial on steering your relationship into a desired direction.

You are welcome to phone our helpline ? 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za


View the original article here

1 comment:

Blogger+ said...


Dr. Obodo was so helpful and made sure to do whatever he could to help me. I highly recommend him and his spell for help info
( templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk , whatsapp +234 8155 425481 )

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Kerala . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map