a vaginal smell and sore - Kerala

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

vaginal smell and sore

Check out this video of some easy bum-firming exercises you can do at gym or at home.

These seven cold-fighting foods will booster your family's immune systems.

Sign up for our newsletter to get all the latest Health news

Subject: vaginal smell and sore Posted by: Tee | 11/5/2011

Hi doc,

I recently had sex Sunday night and we used a condom. Three days later after many showers, my vagina still smells like sex. What can I do? Also, I think I am torn down there because it stings when I pass urine.

Posted by: Sexologist | 11/5/2011
Dear Tee,

I would suggest you see your GP or gynaecologist so that a physical examination can be done to determine what is going on.

It could be anything from an allergic reaction to the condom, to a tear or abrasion due to rough sex or due to extended sex and you had become dry, it could be that you had an underlying infection that was aggravated by or resulting from the sexual encounter etc etc etc.

A physical examination and maybe a urine test or other tests may reveal what is happening.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Kerala . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map