a Starting IVF+ICSI ... but &quot Just Maybe?&quot - Kerala

Monday, May 16, 2011

Starting IVF+ICSI ... but &quot Just Maybe?&quot

Check out this video of some easy bum-firming exercises you can do at gym or at home.

These seven cold-fighting foods will booster your family's immune systems.

Sign up for our newsletter to get all the latest Health news

Post a question to our new Fertility expert.

Tertia Albertyn, who has published a book on her battle with infertility, shares her story here. You are welcome to post questions to her on this forum.

Visit our new Adoption Support Forum.

By using this forum, you agree to refrain from aggressive or abusive behaviour while Health24 is hosting you. You agree to refrain from using expletives, or in any way libelling any other user, or defaming any person or institution. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS FORUM.

Subject: Starting IVF+ICSI ... but " Just Maybe?"  Posted by: Shanz2012 | 12/5/2011

Hello Ladies

I am new on this site and I am hoping to meet and share my TTC journey with you.

We have been TTC for about 2.5 years and have had unsuccessful IA and IUI treatments. We did however conceived twice naturally without treatments but I MC both times.

Now we have decided to go for IVF and I went to see my FS on 10 May.
After spending 1.5 hours talking about my history my FS suggested IVF + ICSI.
So I left his rooms with a plan of action - just waiting for AF to start the next day.

Today is 12 May and still no AF.

I am on CD27 - 15DPO

April cycle:
LMP = 16 April
OD = 27 April - CD12 (Ovulation)
BD = 22,24,27,29 April (CD7,CD9,CD12,CD14)
BFN = 8 May (CD23 - 11DPO)

So, of course I am thinking that " just maybe"  ...

Do you think that my FS would have detected pregnancy when he did the internal scan on 10 May (2 days ago?).


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Kerala . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map