a Re: Susan Malley, MD - Kerala

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Re: Susan Malley, MD

I am a patient of Dr. Malley's.
I highly, highly recommend her. She spent alot of time with listening to me.
Then even more time discussing things i haven't thought of.
She is very popular in Westchester (Katonah and another office, I think),
with college students, because she seems to really care about our well-being.
She sees several of my friends from high school, and we joke that we are like her fan club. You'll be very comfortable with her, and leave with her email address for when you're away at school. How many doctors do that?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Kerala . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map