a No Libido - Kerala

Saturday, May 21, 2011

No Libido

Boulders are geometry problems to solve with body and mind.

Check if you are stronger or weaker than the average SA man?

This is the STI that most guys get without even know it: what do you know about HPV?

Sign up for our newsletter to get all the latest Health news

Posted by: Lilly | 20/5/2011

Please assist, Is there some remedy to help with libido problems. It''s hard to tell your husband that you are not in the mood, every night. Please help as I have no desire, although I really want to have sex.

Posted by: Tiffy | 20/5/2011
After three kids I had a bladder sling put in and it made a world of difference to me physically, sexually and emotionally more confident. I realise now that the reason I didnt enjoy sex was coz the incontinence made me feel vulnerable, and also I was I felt like my body let me down. Now that its fixed, our sex life has been reignited. Perhaps there is soheringmeting bothering you subconciously. Figure it out, resolve and it should help with your sex.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Kerala . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map