a ed ABD lAXATIVES - Kerala

Thursday, May 5, 2011

ed ABD lAXATIVES

Take this quiz to find out how ready your are to undergo anaesthesia.

The first month means great adjustments for you and your baby. We help you to cope.

Sign up for our newsletter to get all the latest Health news

Posted by: Lapa | 3/5/2011

Please help

I have ED but as soon as I put in LAXATIVES I get firm erection.

Could this mean my digezstive system is the couse?

What can I do?

Posted by: Sexologist | 3/5/2011
It may be a factor but it can also be due to other factors. Rather go to your doctor or phone the SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area. Deidre -SASHA

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Kerala . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map