a I want sex and he doesn''t feel like it - Kerala

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I want sex and he doesn''t feel like it

Never thought urine was interesting? Check out this infographic.

Check out this tip and get a fresh crop of EnviroHealth ideas.

Whether it's a soul-mate that got away or a deadbeat relationship you should've ended, romance comes up when people talk about regrets. Do you wish you'd done something differently?

Sign up for our newsletter to get all the latest Health news

Subject: I want sex and he doesn''t feel like it Posted by: Babes | 4/7/2011

My hubby wont have sex with me. I know he likes sex and wouldn''t resist me no matter what But it is the 2nd time now taht I did everything to turn him on, he got hard and everything but refused to come in.
I feel so horny all the time and I''m tired of DIY. He is slowly but surely pushing me towards temptation. I asked if there is a problem, maybe he doesn''t enjoy me anymore for some reason. he wont respond to any of my questions. What could be the problem? is he getting it somewhere?

Subject: RE: I want sex and he doesn''''t feel like it Posted by: Hornyguy | 5/7/2011
Mail me hornyguy67 at gmail dot com Subject: RE: I want sex and he doesn''''t feel like it Posted by: XXX | 5/7/2011
Hornyguy is at it again !

Babes,to have declined twice is not exactly a train smash is it ! There is only one way to find out,you must talk to him and need you might need to go talk to a sexologist (it is still early days though)
Is he not possibly stressed and/or too tired! Do not be tempted into looking elsewhere,try and resolve your issues .

Subject: RE: I want sex and he doesn''''t feel like it Posted by: Power | 5/7/2011
Nah - he is sulking, what die you do or say to piss him off. I mean he is hard, second time, is still early we have been turned down so many times, it just part of the routine. I have even stopped trying, if it happens - it happened. That is what most husbands have to deal with daily. It is rather painfull but it is a reality of today. Sex is a lot of power Subject: RE: I want sex and he doesn''''t feel like it Posted by: Babes | 5/7/2011
Thanks to all who responded. I think my post was not clear. It is actually 3 weeks since we had sex, we normally do it every second day if not every day. I decided to make the 1st move, was turned down, i tried again still with no luck. Thats why I''m thinking he might be getting it somewhere :(

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Kerala . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map